Monday 7 June 2010

Last reminder for Alt Fiction!

Just a reminder that Alt. Fiction is this coming Saturday, at the QUAD centre in Derby.

The schedule for the day is packed with panels, readings, Q&A sessions and book signings, so there's plenty to get stuck into if you can drag yourself away from the bar. The full schedule can be found here.

There's a load of authors who have confirmed their attendance - Steven Erikson, Mark Charan Newton, Tim Lebbon, MD Lachlan and Mark Chadbourn to name just a few - as well as load of editors, agents, and general hangers-on like myself. If you're going, do say hello - always nice to meet other genre fans. If you're lucky, I might give you one of my 'business' cards (not that there's any point, but it makes me feel important). If you're really, really lucky, I might be persuaded to let you buy me a drink. Mine's a Guinness or a Jack and coke. Cheers.

Last I heard tickets were getting rather scarce, so you'll need to move quickly if you want to attend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to go, but I won't be in the UK until July. Otherwise, I'd totally be there.

Will Ellwood said...

I'll be there with the lot from Leicester.

I will be the very ginger one in the bar.

Stephen Aryan said...

I'll be there. Look for the tallest person in the room, odds are it's me.